Cold call visits – Gasp! Three words have never induced so much anxiety. It’s nerve-racking walking into a business fearing rejection before you even begin your sales pitch. But what if you could guarantee a piece of your company stays in their hands whether you close a deal or not? What if you could even make a potential client look forward to your next visit? Impossible right? WRONG! Promotional items ensure you’ll always stay top of mind. No more dreaded drop-ins because they’ll always be happy to see you bearing gifts!
Promo items are also great for events.
Promo items are great first impressions as they show your brand’s personality. White collar corporate businesses may lean toward crisp, clean notepads and pens or a desk ornament. Whereas an artsy or dance company may have fun, silly, outgoing, and colorful.
People love getting free stuff especially if it’s something they’ll actually use. Your company will be top of their minds when they need your products or services.
Think promotional items are just a waste of marketing dollars? Here are a few stats to show you freebies do make a lasting impression:
• Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
• Fifty-three percent of these people use a promotional product at least once a week.
• Six in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
• Only one in five people will trash an unwanted promotional product.
• Before receiving a promotional product, 55 percent of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85 percent of people did business with the advertiser.
• With nearly six thousand impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
• Thirty-one percent of U.S. consumers own a promotional bag.
• Forty-eight percent of consumers would like to receive promotional products more often.
• Sixty-three percent of consumers pass along the promotional products they no longer wish to keep.
Promotional product statistics borrowed from https://www.sageworld.com/blog/index.php/2015/04/30/25-insane-but-true-facts-about-promotional-products/.
Small keepsakes are great promotions for potential customers. They are also an exceptional way to show your valuable clients or employees your appreciation for their loyalty and service. Consider the promo item carefully and choose according to your brand’s personality, event location/theme, and your target demographics. For instance, handing out Frisbees and branded treat bags at a dog show event would be more appropriate than corporate pens and notepads. Always remember, it’s how you make a customer feel that gets you remembered.
Call PIP today and let us help you wow your customers!
407-847-5565 • PIPmarketing.com