Skip to Content
Skip to Main Navigation

Social Media Is the #1 Online Activity…For Marketing?

There is no doubt now that social media plays an integral role in shaping consumer behavior…AND now it impacts your online marketing and SEO! What are you doing to support your clients socially?

Social Media Logos

Social Media…if you aren’t there, you are missing out!

I visited High Five Frozen Yogurt yesterday, honestly to try to sell to them as a client. I tried their yogurt and WOW! it was awesome! The manager I was talking to asked me if I wanted to get text messages on specials they are running, I live close to the store and said “Sure!”. What a great use of mobile marketing, I liked their Facebook page so I could keep tabs on them. They are doing a great job with their marketing campaigns.

93% of marketing professionals use social media for business, I’m not sure what the other 7% are doing, but I’ll bet its going to be looking for a job soon!

84% of smartphone time is spent texting and interacting with email and social networks; ONLY 16% of the time is used for phone calls!

62% of marketers blog to take advantage of social media and content marketing. Did you know that Google and the other search engines will rank you sight significantly higher if you blog consistently and use social media with your business Don’t believe me? Do a search for “Google Panda” and “Google Penguin”, you’ll see how these new site ranking algorithms penalize “cheaters” and promote those sites that actively engage their customers!

PIP Social Media Logo

PIP Social, Your Partner for Navigating The New Marketing!

You can’t afford to ignore it! At PIP we now offer Social Media Management, Website Development and Managed Blogging services. Our PIP Social Division can help you rank on the first page of local search results, just ask how!

 

We also have a new signage division, visit www.PIPSignworks.com to learn more!

0saves
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.