When you need to be able to change out materials, nothing is easier than the classic three ring binder. Make it even better by customizing it to your brand and how you are using it!
You can of course go to the big box store and buy a 3-ring binder with a clear cover and spine and print something to stick in there, but you may not realize that the custom option can give you more bang for your buck, especially if you are concerned about branding, or durability. Binders today can be customized in the following ways:
1. Type of Material: Binders are typically made with a heavy card-stock with a vinyl cover that is sealed on the edges, or it can be a solid, durable PVC plastic which is VERY durable
2. Color: Both types of binder can be made in different colors.
3. Size: Nearly any size is possible, the only potential limitation is the ring size and spacing, but beyond that, you can go from a 5.5 x 8.5 page up to a ledger size!
4. Printing: Today we can digital or silkscreen print in single color or with full color images. On the cover, spine, back and even inside!
5. Interior options: Add pockets, business card and CD holders.
6. Custom Tabs: We can make custom tabs of varied shapes and sizes to complete the look and feel of your binder.
7. Quantity: We can make from 10 to 1000 custom binders, of course they get cheaper the more you do!
The bottom line is that your project, handbook, manual, instructions, etc. can be made to look great and be functional the way you want it.