So your email blasts are being ignored, your social media is not blowing up with hits or leads, what are your going to change to impact your sales?
Direct Mail has been put on the back burner by many marketers, but it remains one of the strongest channels you can use! Here are 10 reasons to think about it again!
- Trustworthy: 56% of consumers think print marketing is the most trustworthy channel, and it makes sense, only the serious and professional businesses take the time, resources and money to “put it in writing”.
- Young People LIKE it: A whopping 69% of 18-24 year olds say that they prefer printed communications to reading it off of a screen.
- Personal: 70% say that mail is more personal than email or the internet.
- Open Rate: What was the last % of opens on an email you sent? 56% of postcards are ready by direct mail recipients!
- Immediate Impact: 79% of recipients will read and react to direct mail immediately, BUT only 45% will do the same with an email…if they even open it!
- Increasing Response: From 20o4 to 2014 response rates for direct mail increased 14%…but in that same period, direct mail response dropped 57%
Add to the above, that the ability to drill down on your target prospects demographics and you can produce better results that will accomplish your goals. Let PIP show you how we can help!